- WAP to read a single digit number and print that number in words.
- WAP to read month in digits print it in words.
- WAP to read a single number and print all numbers from 1 to that number in words.
- WAP to read a color code (char value) and print appropriate color.
(e.g. R – Red, G- Green, B-Blue and other char – Black)
- WAP to read 2 numbers and a Operator sign and perform the operation according to operator.
- WAP to count total number of vowels in a string by using a switch statement
- WAP to count total number of vowels of each type